MW3 Zombies has a bunch of interesting new missions, but most of the objectives are a bit difficult to follow. During the mission Interceptor, you need to find and destroy the Mercenary Convoy, but the spawn points are not always known. You need to work your way around the map to find the three convoys and destroy them. In this guide we will see how to find and destroy Mercenary Convoy in MW3 Zombies.
How to Spawn and Destroy Mercenary Convoy in MWZ (Interceptor Mission) MW3 Zombies
There are a few ways you can spot the three Mercenary Convoys in the Interceptor mission. Here we will see how to spawn and destroy the Mercenary Convoy in MW3 Zombies.
- How to Get Ray Gun in MW3 Zombies
- How to Get Wunderwaffe DG-2 in MW3 Zombies
- MW3 Golden Ivory Not Tracking/Unlocking in Zombies
There are a few tips you can follow to find the three Mercenary Convoys
- After spawning, check your Tac-Map to find three armored vehicle icons moving in a row
- They usually spawn in Zone 2, on the highway right at the outskirts of the zone.
- The convoys move in a counter-clockwise fashion
- You will be notified via a radio transmission once the convoys reach your location
The best way to reach the Mercenary Convoys quickly is to use a vehicle. Just after spawning, find a vehicle and hop in. You need to make sure that there are three convoys in a row showing up on your Tac-Map and mini map, and not singular convoys. Once you spot them, shoot at them with your best weapon and kill the four mercenaries who jump out of the vehicles. You can also destroy the three convoys in case the mission doesn’t get completed.
That’s all there is to know about finding and destroying the Mercenary Convoys in MW3 Zombies. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.