With the release of version 1.2, Honkai Star Rail has introduced many new things to the game, including new characters and a new area. In addition to these new features, version 1.2 also includes a new Simulated World (World 7), new Forgotten Halls floors, two new areas, and many quality-of-life improvements. Along with the new area, a new story has also been introduced, further advancing the game’s plot. The main story is simple to follow, but players will need to solve one puzzle before completing it: removing the three Vidhyadhara Seals. This guide will show you how to remove the three Vidhyadhara Seals in Honkai Star Rail 1.2.
How to remove the 3 Vidhyadhara Seals in Honkai Star Rail 1.2?
In order to remove the 3 Vidhyadhara Seals, players need to follow these steps:
- For the first Seal:
- Players need to go to the left one first (not required but easier to follow)
- After reaching the location, players will see 4 pillars with their own activation
- But they need to be activated with a fixed sequence
- In order to find the activation sequence, players need to watch the floor of the towers
- There, they will see the tile light up. The number of tiles that light up will show
- There are 4 towers so the number of tiles (from 1 to 4).
- Then just activate them all in that sequence and you will remove the first seal.
- Second Seal
- For the second seal players need to move further and dont need to fight any enemies in the way as well.
- After reaching the second seal location, players need to fight the mini-boss
- After defeating the mini-boss, players will get the map for the tower activation
- Players simply need to press “r” and see the map
- Then the number of tiles (from 1 to 4) which they need to activate.
- Then just activate them all in that sequence and you will remove the second seal.
- Third Seal
- For the final Seal, players need to move deep into the area
- Players will reach a broken building and they will see the 4 towers and the images behind them
- Players need to go from the baby to getting a tutor to fighting and then resting (these things will be shown in the image on the walls.
- Then just activate them all in that sequence and you will remove the final Seal.
That’s all you need to know about How to remove the 3 Vidhyadhara Seals in Honkai Star Rail 1.2. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Honkai Star Rail and various other games.