So you want to buy items from the various vendors around Paldea but are strapped for cash. Luckily there are plenty of ways to start making money, especially during the post-game. From battling Trainers to finding coins on the ground during exploration, there are several methods you can try to farm for cash. In this guide, we will see how to make money quickly in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
How to Make Money Quickly in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
If you wish to farm money in the game, there are various ways to do so. Here we will see how to make money quickly in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
Some of the most common ways to farm money are to win battles and find them during exploration, but there are some more popular methods as well. Let’s see all the ways to make money fast below.
- Battling Gym Leaders: The most obvious and early way to make some cash is to fight Gym Leaders. If you win, you get a handsome amount of money and other rewards for your efforts.
- Partake in Tera Raid Battles: This cannot be said enough, but Terra Raid Battles are an excellent way to gather valuable resources. The rewards will vary per Raid, with the 5-star raids offering higher and better rewards to sell. You can earn anywhere between 250 to 20,000 Pokedollars by selling rarer items.
- Battle Team Star Trainers: This is mainly a post-game option, but facing off with the Trainers at the Team Star Training Center can give you plenty of Pokedollars if you win.
- Equip the Amulet Coin: Equipping the Amulet Coin on a Pokémon in your party can help increase the cash reward you get during battle. You can get the Amulet from the Medali Town Gym.
- Scavenge for coins: Along your journey, while you explore the many areas in Paldea, you might find a glittering pile nearby. Investigate it to get some coins.
- Sell Items: If you have any unwanted items in your inventory, you should sell them to earn some decent coins.
That’s all there is to know about earning money quickly in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.