Armored Core 6 is a mech game where players will control many mechs and participate in various battles. The game was developed by FromSoftware Inc. and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc. Players will be playing and controlling the Mech and completing many missions. With each mission, players will get tons of cash. Cash is required for upgrading their mechs and purchasing new upgrades as well. Cash is vital in making the game easier as players improve their gear their attack power also increases. This guide will show you how to increase Mission Income in Armored Core 6.
How to Increase Mission Income in AC6
In order to increase their earning from the missions, players need to follow these steps:
- Complete all the missions: Completing side missions can also earn players a good amount of cash as they are also dependent on the players’ rank
- Participate in the main campaign: One of the best ways to get cash in the game is to
- Increase mission ranks: Players can do the missions and through that, they will get ratings which helps in increasing the ranks. Ranks contribute to increasing the income of the players through mission. The higher the rank, the more income players will gain
- Replay missions: Players can replay the missions and search the area they have not gone before to get a better rating. This helps in increasing mission rank which in turn increases player’s earning.
- Players can even sell their past armour and pieces of equipment. Players after upgrading from low-tier or old pieces of equipment can even sell those parts to have more cash.
- One of the best missions to keep redoing is called Attack the Dam Complex which provides players with a 190000 cash. Even after not doing everything perfectly, players can easily earn around 150000- 170000 each run.
That’s all you need to know about How to Increase Mission Income in Armored Core 6. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Armored Core 6 and other games.