Palia is a simulated MMO game that allows players to build their own houses, develop relationships with villagers, and engage in trade. In the game, players are tasked with building and maintaining a farm, planting crops, and completing various tasks assigned by traders or villagers. These tasks may include growing vegetables or crafting items. With trading, selling and buying in the game, players have many different currencies they can use in the game. One of the currencies is called Lucky Coins, which players can get by levelling their guild or by Zeki in the early game. This guide will show all the ways players can get Lucky coins and also how to use them in Palia.
How to Get & Use Lucky Coins?
In order to get their hands on one of the currencies called Lucky Coins, players need to follow these steps or do these tasks:
- In the early game, players will get Lucky Coins through the mailbox from Zeki (general store owner)
- If players are the daily customer of Zeki’s General Store, Zeki will send Lucky Coins every 24hrs.
- Players can even buy lucky coins for 10000 gold but they need to purchase it in the evening from the black market. (also run by Zeki)
Now that, players have some Lucky Coins what to use these Lucky Coins for? Here are the certain ways, players can use their lucky coin:
- Players can use the lucky coins in Wonderous Machine located inside the General Store
- The Wonderous machine has many items:
- Spice Sprouts
- Furniture pieces
- Repair Kits
- Cooking Ingredients
That’s all you need to know about all the ways players can get Lucky coins and also how to use them in Palia. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Palia and other games.