Payday 3, an upcoming first-person shooter game developed by Starbreeze Studios and published by Deep Silver, is the sequel to Payday 2. The game continues the theme of heists, where a group of players is dispatched to a location with the objective of stealing as much money as possible. One of those missions is called No Rest for the Wicked in which players can go to the bank and rob it in a stealthy or overkill way. In order to fully complete the mission, players need to find a few keycards, specifically Red and Blue Keycard. This guide will show you how to get Red and Blue Keycards for the mission in Payday 3.
How to Get Red & Blue Keycard?
In order to get both the Red and Blue Keycard for the No Rest For the Wicked mission, players need to follow these steps:
- Players can disable cameras in the bank and not be detected by camera
- To do this, players need to collect the 2 keycards: Red and Blue
- The Keycards are always on the back of the soldiers and players have to sneak or kill them to get the keycard
- These guards will be patrolling the first and second floors of the building
- The first-floor guard will patrol and go back to his office so players choose that opportunity to grab the Keycard.
- The security room is nearby and doesn’t have a camera so it will be the best time to steal the keycard.
- The second-floor guard always patrols the main stairwell and the doors nearby so players can wait in the room and then when he comes around, they can grab the keycard but there are cameras here so be careful
- Now that, players have the keycard, they can go to the Power room with the help of a red card and disable the camera with the help of a Blue keycard (locked room next to seating area on the 2nd floor)
That’s all you need to know about how to complete the No Rest For the Wicked mission in an Overkill way in Payday 3. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Starfield and various other games.