Enshrouded will make players farm various items as they are used for crafting weapons and items. One of the most important items is going to be the Resin which is used in many crafting recipes. Arguably finding the resin can be easy as it can be found while collecting the wood but the chance to get resin that way is tedious, to say the least. This guide will show you how to get more resin in Enshrouded.
How to Get More Resin?
To collect and gather resin faster, players need to follow these steps:
- Players need to start chopping the trees as it is the easiest way to get resin as well as collect woods
- There are no best or specific trees to farm but chopping large trees will give more chance to get resin
- The one thing to keep in mind is that the trees respawn when players log in
- It is recommended to chop trees in one area and then logout login to the farm again
- This way players can get consistent trees and farm a good amount of resin in less time
- If the player’s focus is not on resin alone the logout way is less efficient so do what is needed
To chop trees, players need to craft an axe. These are the following resources players need to farm:
- 4 Twigs
- 1 Stone
- 1 String
That is all you need to know about How to Get More Resin in Enshrouded. If you find this guide helpful, you can check out our website for more detailed guides and news about Enshrouded and various other games.