Enshrouded is a survival-action RPG game where players will explore the map while avoiding and fighting many enemies. There are many ruins and mountains which players need to climb and go through and they will need some good equipment. One of the most important tools is going to be the grappling hook which will make exploring very fast and easy. But to get the grappling hook early can be a difficult task. This guide will show you How to Get the Grappling Hook Early in Enshrouded.
How to Get the Grappling Hook?
To get the Grappling Hook early in the game, players need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to craft and put down a Flame Altar which requires 5 Stones
- Then players need to craft place the Workbench as well
- To make the Workbench, players need to collect 3 String, 8 Wood Logs
- After that players need to use the Workbench
- Then go to the Survival section of the workbench and find the grappling hook
- To Craft the Grappling Hook, players need to find the following items:
- 4 Metal Scraps
- 7 Strings
- 10 Shroud Spores
- After crafting the hook, players can open their character screen (N)
- Then equip the Grappling Hook in the Grappling Hook slot (dedicated slot)
That is all you need to know about How to Get the Grappling Hook in Enshrouded. If you find this guide helpful, you can check out our website for more detailed guides and news about Enshrouded and various other games.