Palia is a simulated MMO game that allows players to build their own houses, develop relationships with villagers, and engage in trade. In the game, players are tasked with building and maintaining a farm, planting crops, and completing various tasks assigned by traders or villagers. These tasks may include growing vegetables or crafting items. Garden Mantis is a kind of bug but has rare spawn so finding it can be difficult. Heartwood plank can be used in making crafting things so players will be needing them. This guide will show you where to get Garden Mantis & Heartwood Plank in Palia.
How to Get Garden Mantis in Palia
In order to get their hands on Garden Mantis, players need to follow these steps:
- Garden Mantis are rare and can only be found in specific locations
- The locations are:
- South of the Mayor’s Estate
- Near Fisherman’s Lagoon
- Players would need to find these bugs as they are required for Spooky Bundle
- Players will need to use Belt Tool to catch the Garden Mantis (otherwise they run away)
- Players will see them jumping around in the Evening time.
- Players can confirm their name by getting close
How to Get Heartwood Plank in Palia
In order to get their hands on the Heartwood Plank for crafting purposes, players need to follow these steps:
- There are 2 ways players can get their hands on Heartwood plank:
- Purchase Heartwood Plank from the Blacksmith Shop in Kimila Village
- Craft the Heartwood plank at the Basic Sawmill Crafter.
- If players want to purchase the plank, they can buy it from the blacksmith for a cost of 8 gold each
- If players want to craft the plank, they need to first get their basic Sawmill
- Then players need to reach level 3 and buy the Heartwood planks for 500 gold from Ashura
- Then players can craft 1 Heartwood plank from 1 Heartwood in 2 mins.
That’s all you need to know about where to find Emerald Carpet Moss & Vampire Crab in Palia. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Palia and other games.