Palia is a simulated MMO game that allows players to build their own houses, develop relationships with villagers, and engage in trade. In the game, players are tasked with building and maintaining a farm, planting crops, and completing various tasks assigned by traders or villagers. These tasks may include growing vegetables or crafting items. One of the items found in the game is called Crystal Lake Lotus which can be used in making dyes for crafting. With so many items to collect, players would need storage as well and one of the best storage is called the Lockbox Storage bin. This guide will show you How to Get Crystal Lake Lotus & Lockbox Storage Bin in Palia.
How to Get Crystal Lake Lotus in Palia
In order to get the Crystal Late Lotus, players need to follow these steps:
- Players can go to the Kilima Village.
- Then go to the General Store and Talk to Zeki
- He will be selling the Crystal Lake Lotus for 40 gold each
- The other way to get the Crystal Lake Lotus is to go to the Crystal Lake which is located in the Kilima Village.
- Players should find the Lotus on the shoreline across the whole lake.
Players can even sell the Crystal Lake Lotus for 20 gold each.
How to Get a Lockbox Storage Bin in Palia
In order to get the Lockbox Storage Bin, players need to follow these steps:
- Players can craft the Lockbox Storage bin and for that, they need these materials:
- 10x Sapwood Plank
- 2x Copper Bar
- After acquiring that, players can go to the crafting bench and make their Stroge bin.
- The other method for getting the Lockbox Storage Bin is to simply purchase it
- To do that, players need to go to the Furniture Shop
- There, talk to Tish and purchase the Storage bin for 1000 Gold.
That’s all you need to know about How to Get Crystal Lake Lotus & Lockbox Storage Bin in Palia. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Palia and other games.