Besides crafting equipment and gear for your survival, you can also learn how to cook food and feed yourself and your Pals. Cake is one of the more sought after food items to craft, as it helps with breeding. You can cook cake and also try your luck finding it in the wild. In this guide we will see how to get cake in Palworld
How to Get Cake in Palworld
Cake is an important food item that you can cook at your base or even find it with some luck. Here we will see how to get cake in Palworld
- Palworld – Zoe and Grizzbolt Rayne Syndicate Tower Boss Fight Guide
- Palworld – How to get Ancient Civilization Parts
- Fix PalWorld Error Creating World
If you wish to cook a cake, you can do so by unlocking the Cooking Pot from the Tech Tree. You can obtain the cooking pot at level 17 and after spending 2 Tech points. After that, you need to gather the necessary materials to craft the pot. You would need the following items for crafting the cooking pot
- Flame Organ x3 – dropped from Flame Pals
- Ingot x15 – crafted from Ore at the Furnace
Cooking Cake in Palworld
Now that you have the cooking pot, you can cook various meals, including cake. To cook cake, you require the following ingredients.
- Flour x 5 – created by bringing Wheat Seeds to the Wheat Plantation, then gathering Wheat and bringing it to the Mill
- Red Berries x 8 – Can be found in the wild while scavenging
- Milk x 7 – Build a Ranch and farm milk from Mozzarina. Also bought from a vendor in the Small Settlement
- Egg x 8 – Build a Ranch and farm eggs from Chikipi
- Honey x 2 – Obtained from defeating Cinnamoth, Beegrade, and Elizabee. Can also farm honey by placing Beegarde or Elizabee in the Ranch
All that is left is to use a Flame Pal that has the Kindling ability to generate fire for the Cooking Pot. It will take approximately 30 minutes for the cake to be ready, after which you can feed it to your breeding Pals to create an egg.
Other Ways to Get Cake in Palworld
It is speculated that Lovander may also drop cakes upon defeat, but finding Lovander is the toughest task ever. They spawn very rarely and only at night, but are a great way to get cake for free if you are lucky. Otherwise you are better off collecting the ingredients for crafting cake
How to Store Cake in Palworld
You would require a cooler box to store cakes, as they tend to go bad within 20 minutes of cooking it. If you wish to store them for longer, then you can move the cake from your inventory, drop it into the cooler box, and move it back to inventory to reset the timer. If the cake is placed inside the breeding pen, it won’t go bad no matter what. But you should only use the cake if you are sure that the breeding will result in the egg and hatchling that you want.
That’s all there is to know about cake in Palworld. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.