Baldur’s Gate 3, developed and published by Larian Studios, is a role-playing game that offers players the choice of 12 classes and 11 races. As the third game in the Baldur’s Gate series, it continues to follow the dungeon and dragons theme of its predecessors. The game features many quests that require players to solve puzzles or collect items. Players will be collecting and finding many new gears and some of them require certain tasks as well. One of the armors players can get is called Cloak of the Weave which requires them to find NPC and purchase the armor. This guide will show you how to get the Cloak of the Weave in Baldur’s Gate 3.
How to get the Cloak of the Weave?
In order to get the Cloak of the Weave, players need to follow these steps:
- Players can only get the Cloak in one way
- Players need to find the NPC selling the Cloak
- The NPC is called Helsik, the owner of the Devil’s Fee
- Players can find the Devil’s Fee shop near the Lower City waypoint in the city of Baldur’s Gate
- Players need to get their hands on the keys (by pickpocketing the owner)
- After that players will see many new items on the menu
- One of the items will be the Cloak of the Weave and players can purchase it for 500 gold.
The effect of the Cloak is Arcane Enchantment: You gain a +1 bonus to Spell Save DC and spell attack rolls. Absorb Elements: Absorb elemental damage once per Short Rest. Take half damage from the next elemental attack targeting you, and deal an additional 1d6 of that element type on your next attack.
That’s all you need to know about whether players How to get Cloak of the Weave in Baldur’s Gate 3. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Baldur’s Gate 3 and other games.