Baldur’s Gate 3 is a role-playing game where players can play and choose between 12 classes and 11 races. The game is developed and published by Larian Studios. This game is the third game in the Baldur’s Gate series and it continues to follow the dungeon and dragons theme like the previous games. The game was released yesterday and players have been enjoying everything about the game from many different classes and races to quests/missions. There will be many choices given to players during their playthrough and one of the easiest choice will come at the beginning when freeing Shadowheart and rescue Illithid’s captives. This guide will show you How To Free Shadowheart and Rescue Illithid’s Captive In Baldurs Gate 3.
How To Free Shadowheart and Rescue Illithid’s Captive In Baldurs Gate 3?
In order to free Shadowheart and Rescue Illithid’s Captive, players need to follow these steps:
- Players need to be in the ship during the start of the game
- Then players will see that ShadowHeart is stuck inside a pod
- Players then need to find a key for the pod or leave her in the pod and simply talk to her
- It is recommended to free her as she is a good healer and can help in the early part of the game
- Now players need to go to the room in the backroom and then find the key
- Players will find multiple corpses on the floor and in the room there are other things to collect as well
- Players will find the key on the corpse behind the table
- After getting the key/device thingy, players need to go back to the Shadowheart
- Players will see a device near the pod and interact with it
- If players have the key, they will trigger a cutscene and the players will rescue Shadowheart.
That’s all you need to know about How To Free Shadowheart and Rescue Illithid’s Captive In Baldurs Gate 3. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Baldur’s Gate 3 and other games.