Baldur’s Gate 3 is a role-playing game where players can play and choose between 12 classes and 11 races. The game was developed and published by Larian Studios. This game is the third game in the Baldur’s Gate series and it continues to follow the dungeon and dragons theme like the previous games. With 12 classes and their own spells, players have so much freedom to pick whatever they want with their attack style. There are many places that players will reach and go to in order to progress in the story or to find new items or equipment. One of those areas is called Moonrise Towers which is going to be the focus of Act 2 of the main story. This guide will show you How To Reach Moonrise Towers in Baldur’s Gate 3.
How To Reach Moonrise Towers?
To reach Moonrise Towers, players will have 2 options/ways. Both ways have their separate route and ways to reach the Tower. Here are the 2 ways to reach the Moonrise Tower:
- The Overland Mountain Pass route
- Players first need to get an item called Spider’s Lute (required)
- Players need to go to the Mountain Pass by going through a canyon east of the Goblin Camp
- Players can also take the stone bridge west of the Githyanki Patrol/Risen Road.
- After reaching the mountain pass, players will arrive at the Rosymorn Monastery Trail.
- Then players need to follow the twisty path which will lead to an area with decaying plants and dead animals (northeast of the mountain pass).
- After the twisty path ends, players will be in the Shadow-Cursed Lands.
- Then players will meet Kar’niss and convince him to take them to the tower (players will play the Spider’s Lute to convince)
- After convincing him, he will take the players to the tower with his Moon lantern, which makes the user immune to the curse within its range.
- The Underdark and Grymforge Route
- Players first need to reach the Underdark area (there are many ways to reach there)
- After reaching there, players will need to go to the centre of the zone where they can take a ship to the Grymforge.
- To reach the Shadow-Cursed Lands, Players simply need to take the elevator across the corridor with the waypoint.
- Players will come to the Shadow-Cursed land from ruin and meet the Harpers (group of NPCs).
- The group will take the players to Last Light Inn to meet Jaheira.
Both the routes are simple but if players want to explore and complete many side quests, it is recommended to take the Overland Mountain Pass route as there are many side quest and continuation of past quests are present.
That’s all you need to know about How To Reach Moonrise Towers in Baldurs Gate 3. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Baldur’s Gate 3 and other games.