FIFA 23 has been around for quite some time now and there’s a lot to be excited about. However, some PC players are finding that their controllers are not working when they try to play the game. If you’re having this problem, don’t worry – there is a fix!
FIFA 23 is a popular football video game that was released in September 2021. The game is available on Microsoft Windows, Sony PlayStation, and Xbox. One of the most common problems that users face with FIFA 23 is that their controllers stop working. This can be a major inconvenience, especially if you are in the middle of a game.
In this article, we’ll walk you through a few potential solutions for getting your FIFA 23 controller to work on your PC. We’ll also provide some general troubleshooting tips that may help you solve the problem.
So if you’re ready to get back to playing FIFA on your PC, read on for our helpful tips!
Fix FIFA 23 Controller Not Working on PC
FIFA 23 is one of the most popular video games of the year. However, many players have been reporting that their controllers are not working properly on their PCs. This can be a frustrating problem, but there are a few things you can try to fix it The first thing you need to do is make sure that your controller is properly connected to your PC. If it’s not, plug it in and try again. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your game. If that still doesn’t work, try restarting your PC.
Once you’ve tried all of these things, your controller should be working properly. If it’s still not, there may be a problem with your controller itself. In that case, you may need to replace it.
1. Launch the game with Steam
For FIFA 23, Origin doesn’t recognize PS4 and Xbox controllers. Simply begin playing your game from Steam to put this to rest. For titles like FIFA 23, Steam includes specialized drivers for PS4 and Xbox controllers. Here is a detailed step-by-step tutorial on how to start FIFA 23 on Steam.
- Open Steam then navigates to the Steam Library.
- After finding the “Add Game” link at the bottom, select “Add a Non Steam Game” to continue.
- You will now see a selection of games, and you must choose FIFA 23 from that list.
- By selecting “Add Selected Programs,” FIFA 23 will be added to your Steam Library.
- Find the Big Picture icon in the top right corner of the screen as well.
- Choose “Settings” and then “Controller Settings” from the Big Picture Mode menu.
- The controller-specific driver support may be found here.
- Check the boxes next to PlayStation Configuration Support and Xbox Configuration Support.
- Your Controller and the drivers must now be linked.
- Your controller should vibrate to acknowledge this.
- When finished, go to your library and choose FIFA 23.
- Find and select the “Manage Shortcuts” option on this screen.
- After that, choose Controller options.
- Here, you must uncheck both of the choices.
- Additionally, choose “Steam Input per-game Setting.”
- Hit “When Forced On” after that, then click OK.
- Fire up FIFA with Steam.
- Now, your controller ought to function.
- Consider utilizing alternate third-party programs that perform the same function as the Steam controller drivers if your controller still exhibits problems.
2. Install DS4 for using Play Station controllers
To connect your PS5 DualSense controller to DS4Windows, just follow the easy instructions below:
- Get the most recent DS4Windows application.
- From the DS4Windows folder, run the DS4Windows.exe program.
- You’ll be prompted by the app to save the profile. If you wish to store the profile on a USB, select “Program Folder,” or if you want a complete install on your PC, select “Appdata.”
- Click “Step 1: Install ViGEmBus Driver” in the “Welcome to DS4Windows” dialogue.
- Restart DS4Windows.exe.
- Connect your controller using Bluetooth or USB.
- Play games to your heart’s delight using the controller!
In conclusion, there are a few possible reasons why your FIFA 23 controller might not be working on your PC. The most likely reason is that your controller is not compatible with your PC. Another possibility is that your controller is not properly calibrated. If you are having trouble with your controller, we recommend that you try these troubleshooting tips. If you are having issues with your FIFA 23 controller not working on your PC, there are a few things you can try to fix the problem. First, make sure that the controller is properly plugged into the PC. If the issue persists, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the game. Finally, if the problem still persists, you may need to update your controller’s firmware.