Baldur’s Gate 3 is a role-playing game where players can play and choose between 12 classes and 11 races. The game is developed and published by Larian Studios. This game is the third game in the Baldur’s Gate series and it continues to follow the dungeon and dragons theme like the previous games. Players will explore the world and complete many missions by talking to various NPCs. One of those NPCs is named Mattis who sells some items but while players can check the items they will be attempted for pick pocket and if th goods are stolen they need to find their belongings. This guide will show you how to get/ find your belongings in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Read More: Fix Baldur’s Gate 3 Save Bug, Fix Baldur’s Gate 3 HDR Not Working, Baldur’s Gate 3: Which Class Should You Play First, Where to Find Baldur’s Gate 3 Soul Coins | Farm Soul Coins and Where to Find Baldur’s Gate 3 Soul Coins | Farm Soul Coins
How to find your belongings in Baldur’s Gate 3?
In order to complete the side quest called Find Your Belonging, players need to follow these steps:
- Players after getting their goods stolen, will have 2 choices whether to confront the Tiefling Childs or not
- Mattis is also a Tiefling Child and sells items, its also the place where players were pick-pocketed as well
- After the confrontation, the Tiefling child will run away using the ladder and into some cave.
- Players then have to use their Enlarge/reduce scroll. Then shrink down and enter the cave.
- After entering the cave, proceed northeast to find a beach where payers will see that the druids are stopping from entering the Emerald Grove.
- Players then need to save the Boy called Mirkon who is being surrounded by Harpies
- After defeating the harpies, players will be given a password for the cave by Mirkon
- Then head back to where Mattis was and then proceed further ahead than that to find another kid named Doni
- Give this kid the password which players received from Mirkon
- Then players will be able to enter the Concealed Hatch
- Then talk to the leader and get their belongings backs.
- The leader will then give the further option to check players’ intelligence (if players pass) the kids won’t bother you anymore.
That’s all you need to know about how to find your belongings in Baldur’s Gate 3. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Baldur’s Gate 3 and other games.