Pokemon Scarlet and Violet’s recent DLC, The Teal Mask, introduces a host of new features for players to enjoy. These include new Pokemon to capture, a new main story to follow, and even new mini-games to play. With the new DLC, players will be introduced to some new forms of Pokemon (existing Pokemon) and one of those Pokemon is going to be Ursaluna which has a new form called Bloodmoon Ursaluna. Just like the name, the encounter with this Ursaluna will be fascinating as well. Players will have to complete various tasks and then they will be face to face with Bloodmoon Ursaluna. This guide will show you how to Find Bloodmoon Ursaluna in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet The Teal Mask.
How to Find Bloodmoon Ursaluna?
In order to finally face and find the Bloodmoon Ursaluna, players need to first complete some tasks and complete a few quests namely the whole of Perrin’s Questline. Here are the steps players should follow to be able to find the Bloodmoon Ursaluna:
- Players first need to start by catching 150 species in the Kitakami Dex
- Then they need to start the Perrin’s questline
- In one of Perrin’s quests, players will be tasked with taking pictures of 10 different species of Pokemon
- After capturing the 10th image, players will find themself facing against the Bloodmoon Ursaluna
- This battle will be the same as a regular Titan fight so players will capture the Pokemon after the battle
- In this fight, players don’t need to make the Ursaluna low health to capture it
- Instead, players need to completely defeat it as they will be given the option to capture after the victory
This is the only way to get the Bloodmoon Ursaluna as this is a static encounter and players won’t be able to simply evolve the Ursaring into a Bloodmoon form Ursaluna.
That’s all you need to know about how to Find Bloodmoon Ursaluna in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet The Teal Mask. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (The Teal Mask) and various other games.