Fae Farm is a farming Simulator game where players will be exploring the enchanted island of Azoria. Players can play this game with up to 3 other players. Players will Craft, cultivate, and decorate to make their home look better and efficient in making the crops. To get the necessary materials or even for trade, players will be travelling to many neighbouring villages. To make this process faster, players can use the Fast travel feature which will make going to different places way faster and more efficient. This guide will show you How to Fast Travel in Fae Farm.
How to Fast Travel in Fae Farm?
In order to unlock the Fast Travel Feature in the game, players need to follow these steps:
- To unlock fast travel, players need to activate the pedestals which are scattered all around the island of Azoria.
- The pedestals are basically the teleportation portals which allow players to move to different places without walking or running there
- There are 4 places where players will see the Pedestals:
- West Town
- Stalwart Mines
- Spooky Woods
- To unlock each pedestal, players need to acquire and craft the corresponding seal.
- The required Seals will be shown to the players when they interact with the Pedestals
- Players can create these seals using the Seal Crafting Station which requires a specific combination of ores and gems (For each seal)
- After placing the seal and activating 2 different pedestals, players can now fast travel.
- After that, players simply need to open their map and click on the pedestals to travel there quickly.
That’s all you need to know about How to fast travel in Fae Farm. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Fae Farm and various other games.