Salt and Sacrifice’s bosses are unforgiving, and in this guide, we will see how to defeat the Hate Cursed Matriarch in Salt and Sacrifice.
How to Defeat the Hate-Cursed Matriarch in Salt and Sacrifice
The Hate-Cursed Matriarch is the first boss you will encounter while exploring Bol Gerhan. Here we will see how to defeat her in Salt and Sacrifice.
Read More: How to Beat Ghor Lorhotha, Wearer of Tortured Flesh Boss – Salt and Sacrifice
Since Salt and Sacrifice follows very Souls-ish gameplay in terms of boss encounters, you shouldn’t be surprised to find out how overpowering the Hate Cursed Matriarch is. The Matriarch has five main moves, but they are powerful enough to knock you out. This part human, the part spider uses a glaive as her choice of weapon.
- The Hate Cursed Matriarch uses mainly lightning moves that will strike you when you least expect it.
- She will slash through with her glaive while in close melee combat. This can be dodged if timed right.
- She will also leap towards you and stomp down hard. Dodge to avoid it
- She will start her Lightning Bolts when she twirls her glaive once and holds it up. There is a small window of opportunity that you can use here, while she is charging up, to put in some attacks behind her.
- She will do the same technique, only this time she will spin her glaive multiple times to conjure up the Lightning Storm. Her charge-up animation is longer during this sequence, giving you ample time to put in some hits behind her.
- The Matriarch’s glaive will culminate lightning to use as a burst, dealing an AoE attack. This attack should be dodged at all cost
- If you are too far away to get behind her on time, then you can easily roll through the lightning pillars that will come for you. You will have to time your rolls to avoid getting hit.
- Her lightning burst will knock you down if you spend too much time hovering around her, which will allow the Matriarch to use her other attacks on you. Dodge and roll away once you are done dealing with your attacks on her.
Once you have defeated her, you will get a handful of rewards, like 3,500 Salt, 415 Silver, the Carved Vessel, Blazepyr, and Goldenpyr.
That’s all there is to know about the Hate Cursed Matriarch and how to defeat her in Salt and Sacrifice. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.