The newest release of Honkai Star Rail 2.0 (HSR) is now available, unveiling Penacony as the latest destination for Trailblaze enthusiasts. Alongside this exciting introduction, a fresh assortment of various missions has been incorporated into the game for HSR players to embark on. Within these recently added missions, players get the chance to immerse themselves in breathtaking adventures.
One of the Companion Missions is the Masquerade Duet Mission for Sparkle and Black Swan which takes place in The Golden Hour. Let’s see in this guide how to figure out the answer to the puzzle in Masquerade Duet Companion Mission in Honkai Star Rail 2.0.
Masquerade Duet Companion Mission in Honkai Star Rail 2.0
The Masquerade Duet Companion Mission in Honkai Star Rail 2.0 is specifically for Sparkle and Black Swan and can be unlocked by reaching Trailblaze Level 34 or above and by completing the Whodunit Trailblaze Mission.
To start with the Masquerade Duet Companion Mission,
- As soon as you complete the Whodunit Trailblaze Mission, you’ll receive a message from Dr Edward. Open and read this message.
- Now teleport to the Oti Mall in The Golden Hour and talk to Dr Edward about how to jump inside Black Swan’s Dream Bubble. Now select the characters with the same element.
- Once you are inside the Black Swan’s Dream Bubble, Black Swan investigates a murder. Now talk to Black Swan together with Sampo and a Bloodhound Family Member.
- Now you will be forced to play Sparkle’s game as you cannot ask about the murder. Talk to the Constable and Bailiff about the suspects and the murder. Bailiff will tell you about three suspects: Lefton (a chief whose right hand was injured), Zhongshan (whose face was disfigured) and Wrighton (whose leg was broken).
- Now collect all the pieces of evidence from the crime scene. Now take the form of Hanu to go through the vent to collect more pieces of pieces of evidence about the murder.
- One of the evidentiary items at the crime scene involves the task of solving a Jigsaw Puzzle. To successfully solve this puzzle, follow these instructions:
- Begin by placing the first piece on the list at the bottom left corner.
- Proceed to place the second piece in the top left corner.
- Then, position the third piece in the top right corner.
- Next, fix the fourth piece in the bottom right corner.
- Move on to the fifth piece and position it on the lower left of the bottom corner.
- Place the sixth piece on the lower right of the bottom corner.
- Continuing, position the seventh piece on the upper right of the bottom corner.
- Lastly, place the eighth piece on the upper right of the bottom corner.
- To resolve this mystery, the final step entails identifying the culprit responsible for the murder. Considering the circumstances, we need to establish the innocence of the three suspects.
- Firstly, Lefton cannot be the suspect since his dominant hand is injured, rendering him unable to wield the Giant Wooden Hammer used in the crime.
- Furthermore, Zhongshan can be eliminated as a suspect based on the Goldhammer Residence Security Regulations, which indicate that his disfigured face would impede his progress within the residence’s facial recognition system.
- Consequently, we are left with Wright as the only remaining candidate to be held accountable for the murder.
- Once this mystery gets solved, head to another crime scene and investigate another murder.
- You will need to revisit the crime scene to conduct another investigation. Additionally, it is crucial to engage with both the Sheriff and the Deputy Sheriff to gather further clues regarding the murder.
- Now once again collect all the pieces of evidence from the crime scene. Now take the form of Hanu to go through the vent to collect more pieces of pieces of evidence about the murder. One of the evidentiary items within the room will be secured behind the Dream Ticker Puzzle, which you need to solve.
- To solve the Dream Ticker Puzzle, adjust the mirror until one of the blocks aligns with the other. Next, rotate the blue blocks on the second gear until they seamlessly link with the gear. Afterward, move the yellow blocks to connect with the blue ones.
- In the case of the second mystery, you needn’t be concerned about anything, for each piece of evidence you provide will be the truth.
- Now for the third mystery, talk to the Detective and Assistant Detective and head straight to the place where Sparkle is hiding.
- To find Sparkle’s hiding spot in the Golden Hour, simply follow the waypoints given. Once you reach the designated area, you will notice a Trashcan nearby. Engaging with the Trashcan will reveal its true identity as a Lordy Trashcan. This trashcan will then present you with a riddle: “What creature has four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs at night?” The correct response to this riddle would be “People”; however, none of the available options would be correct as Sparkle herself stands as the answer.
- In response to an incorrect answer, you will have to fight with the Lordly Trashcan as a consequence. To defeat the Lordly Trashcan, all you have to do is shatter its toughness meter. After defeating the trashcan you’ll discover all the fascinating details about Sparkle’s hidden agenda.
- After you’re done exploring Black Swan’s Dream Bubble, just exit out of it and you’ll find yourself back in the Golden Hour. Don’t forget to have a chat with Dr. Edward once more to trigger a cutscene featuring Sampo and Sparkle.
- Now you’ll receive a message from someone claiming to be Black Swan, it soon becomes evident that Sparkle is once again attempting to mislead you. To successfully fulfill the companion mission, all you need to do is respond to her messages.
This was all about how to figure out the answer to the puzzle in Masquerade Duet Mission in Honkai Star Rail 2.0. Furthermore, we strongly advise you to go through our other valuable Honkai Star Rail guides to ensure you remain up-to-date with the most recent advancements in the game.