Paradox Pokemon is the newest addition to Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. These Pokemon are exclusive to Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. For example, Flutter Mane is an exclusive Scarlet Pokmon that Pokemon Violet players can only get through trade. However, if you are thinking of making Flutter Mane your companion during Tera Raids, this guide will help you with the best Flutter Mane build in Pokemon Scarlet.
Best Tera Raid Battle Build for Flutter Mane in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet- Complete Guide
All the Paradox Pokemon, including Flutter Mane, can be found after the main story ends and players unlock The Great Crater of Paldea. Flutter Mane can be found in Area Zero, Research Station 4 caves. Paradox Pokemon are already powerful, and with proper abilities, they become the best companion to help during Tera Raid battles.
Tera Raid Battles are one of the toughest battles players will encounter, and as they level up, they face more challenging enemies. So, your Flutter Mane also requires proper move sets and abilities to win the fight. Below we have listed the best abilities for Flutter Mane-
- Protosynthesis: It will boost the attacks, Spl, attack, Defense, or Special, Defense stat, which is the highest of the Pokemon, by 30%. In the case of Speed, it’ll be a 50% boost. However, it works only during bright sunlight or if the Pokemon has Booster Energy as a held item.
- Fake Tears: This TM ability will reduce the Spl. Defense of the opponent by two stages.
- Shadow Ball: Reduce the Special Defense of the Opponent Pokemon by one stage. However, the chance is 20%.
- Moonblast: Reduce the Special Attack of the Opponent Pokemon by one stage. However, the chance is 30%.
- Mystical Fire: It will reduce the opponent’s Special Attack by one stage.
These are the best abilities and moves Flutter Mane can use during Tera Raid Battles. To activate Protosynthesis, players need Booster Energy which can only be found in Professor Sada or Turo’s Lab during The Way Home in Area Zero.
The best nature for Flutter Mane during Tera Raids is Modest. If you find your Flutter Mane’s nature is different than recommended, purchase Modest Mint from Chansey Supply for 20000 Pokedollars. Feeding Modest Mint will switch the nature of your Flutter Mane to Modest. You can also buy 26 Calcium, 26 HP Up, and 1 Zinc from the same shop to train the Evs of your Pokemon. Alternatively, you can get the Power Items from the Delibird Presents Shop.
Finally, if you want to boost the stats of your Flutter Mane, you’ll need to go to Montenevera and Hyper Train your Pokemon in exchange for Bottle Caps that can be purchased from the Delibird Presents.
That’s all you need to know about the best Tera Raid Build for Flutter Mane in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.