The Sims ‘One or more online services is currently offline’ error has persisted with the Sims 4 for quite a while. As the error message states, the Sims 4 won’t connect to online services preventing you from taking care of the Sims. When you boot up the game, it’s the last thing you want to see. Troubleshooting connection problem are a headache even for the tech pros. fortunately, there are some quick workaround if the Sims 4 online services are offline. Keep scrolling to know the solutions.
Fix Sims 4 Unable to Go Online 2021
When you get The Sims ‘One or more online services is currently offline’ error, the first thing you should do is check the status of the servers. The most likely reason you are seeing this error is because the servers are down for planned or unplanned maintenance. When the server runs into a glitch or issue that can also lead to the error. So, the first solution you should try is to verify the cause of the error.
You can visit the Official Sims Twitter for more information on the status of the server. Downdetector is another website to get to the bottom of why Sims 4 is unable to go online. At the website, you can view user comments and identify the specific time and region where users are having problem with the game.
If the problem is on the server-end, there is nothing you can do about it. Wait for the developers to update the status of the servers and take a break from the game. Usually, it’s not more than an hour or two before the game comes back online.
However, if The Sims ‘One or more online services is currently offline’ error is caused due to a problem on your end, you need to fix the problem to get online. The most likely cause Sims 4 won’t connect online is a problem with your connection. Ensure that your internet connection is fine and the speed is ideal.
Reboot everything from the device that you are playing the game on to the network hardware. Once, you have rebooted everything, try to play the game.
Other Solutions to Fix The Sims ‘One or more online services is currently offline’ Error
Here are some basic troubleshooting we suggest you try to fix any connectivity problem that’s causing Sims 4 won’t connect online issue.
- Switch to a wired internet connection such as Powerline, Ethernet Cable, or MoCA. Using Wi-Fi or mobile hotspot can be the cause of several errors in games.
- For Console Players, clear the cache if you are on Xbox and PS4 players hard reset the console. Users on PC, reboot the system and try playing the game.
- Reset the internet router or modem
- Cable connections, fiber, and DSL offer the best gaming experience. On the other hand, internet service providers such as satellite, wireless, and cellular are less reliable for online gaming.
- If a wired internet connection is not an option, consider:
- Changing the channel on your wireless router; ideally, the one that is used the least.
- Try shifting from 2.4GHz to 5GHz or vice versa.
- Ensure that the router is placed closer to the console or PC and not blocked by a wall or other obstacles that can block the Wi-Fi signal.
- Adjust the router’s antennae.
- Change your network connection. Try using a different internet connection. If you are using Wi-Fi, try playing the game through your mobile internet.
- Do not use other devices on the same network such as tablets, cell phones, etc. while playing Outriders.
- Terminate bandwidth-intensive tasks such as Netflix, YouTube, or other video streaming services, file transfer (torrents), etc.
- Ensure you are using the latest hardware and firmware. Get in touch with your ISP and ensure the network equipment such as modems, cables, routers, switches, etc. are all up-to-date and working as intended.
- Ensure your NAT type is Open.
- Call the ISP for help with the problem.
That’s all we have for now. We hope you have your resolution to The Sims ‘One or more online services is currently offline’ Error.