Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 is live, and players are trying to explore every possible feature they can use throughout the entire Season. NPCs are always an integral part of the game, and the game has a Collection Section where the NPCs you interacted with will be registered. However, NPC not only gives weapons and healing items in Fortnite, but they also help players by fighting together. However, not all NPCs are that kind to help you, so this guide will help you know which NPCs you can hire in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1.
Hired NPC Locations in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1- Where to Find?
If you are a veteran Fortnite player, you will not be surprised to find NPCs roaming around various locations. NPCs roam around various locations, and you will see a white message icon on your minimap once you get close to one. That’s a typical scenario in almost every Fortnite Chapter and Season, and Fortnite Chapter 4 is no exception.
If you have been playing Chapter 4, Season 1, you have probably encountered a few NPCs already and seen that they offer weapons, MedKit, and Healing potions. However, they can be hired to assist you during fights if you need a partner. It requires Gold Bar, and not every NPC will accept the offer to help you. There are only a few NPCs that players can hire during this Season, and below, we have listed their locations-
- Aura: Players can find this NPC at the north edge of the map at Crude Harbor. Land at Brutal Bastion and start moving towards the north. This NPC can be hired for 100 Gold Bars.
- Joni the Red: you can see him roaming in the Rowdy Acres. This area is found on the south side of Frenzy Fields. Players can hire this NPC for 100 Gold Bar.
- Helsie: Players can see him at Hidden Henge. It will be easier to find him if you land at Faulty Splits and start moving toward the north. Players can hire this NPC for 100 Gold Bars.
- Frozen Red Knight: Players can easily find this NPC in Fortnite Chapter 4 as it spawns at the center of Brutal Bastion. Players can hire him for 100 Gold Bars.
- Raptorian the Brave: This NPC roams around the Pleasant Passage. This location is spotted on the northeast side of the Shattered Slabs. Players can hire him for 100 Gold Bars.
These are the NPCs you can hire. However, if you still have confusion regarding their locations, check out the map below-
That’s all you need to know about the location of the hired NPCs in Fortnite Chapter 4, Season 1. As the new Seasons come, probably, new NPCs will be added that players can hire as their companions in solo games. However, the process won’t be free anyways.