With the release of Season 4 of Warzone 2 and MW2, DMZ has many new things that players can enjoy and try out as there is a new map Vondel added. With a new map, players will have new areas to explore and many new buildings and crates to find. Fire Department is one of those new buildings in the Vondel map but to go inside the building players need a key called Fire Dept. Key. This guide will show you where the Fire Dept. is located and how to use its key in the Vondel map in DMZ Season 4.
Where to use the Fire Dept. Key in DMZ Season 4?
The most difficult part of this is to find the Fore Dept. key. In DMZ, keys always have a random chance to drop and also it is not fixed which key players get so players can get any key in any of the maps. Once players come across the Fire Dept key, they must go to the Vondel map as there is a Fire Department on that map. In order to use the Fire Dept Key, players need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to select the Vondel in the map selection menu
- Players then before the deployment need to put the Fire Dept. key in their backpacks
- Players then need to go to the exact location shown below (above the floating district)
- This is the fire department building but it will be locked and require a key
- Players need to be careful as there are 2 buildings and they need to enter the main building to get the better loot.
- After that, players need to go to the location in the building marked above on the map.
- Players will see a locked door and there they can use the Fire Dept Dorm key to unlock the Door.
That’s all you need to know about where the Fire Dept is located in the Vondel and where to use the key in DMZ Season 4. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Warzone 2.0 and various other games.