Baldur’s Gate 3 is a role-playing game where players can play and choose between 12 classes and 11 races. The game was developed and published by Larian Studios. This game is the third game in the Baldur’s Gate series and it continues to follow the dungeon and dragons theme like the previous games. Players will be doing many quests and side quests, in those quests players will be making many choices and some of them will be very important as well. One of those important choices is when players meet with Marcus in the Last Light Inn. Players then will be given a difficult choice. This guide will show you what choice to make whether to bring Isobel to Ketheric or kill Marcus or not in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Read More: Fix Baldur’s Gate 3 Save Bug, Fix Baldur’s Gate 3 HDR Not Working, Baldur’s Gate 3: Which Class Should You Play First, Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3) Revive Mayrina’s Husband and Give Her The Wand or Not, Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3) Arabella’s Parents’ Location in Act 2
Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3) Bring Isobel to Ketheric or Kill Marcus or Not
After meeting a black-winged Flaming Fist named Marcus in the last light Inn, he will tell us that he has received the Ketheric’s Blessing and wants players to bring Isobel to Ketheric. After going to find her and meeting her, players will have 2 choices now:
- Tell her that Marcus is trying to kidnap her (trying to take her to Ketheric)
- Tell Isobel that everything is fine and take her to the Marcus
If players decided to tell Isobel about the Kidnapping, players will follow these steps:
- Players will have to go to Marcus and refuse to take Isobel
- Then players will start the fight with Marcus
- Fight with Marcus will lead some of the refugees to be captured by the Tieflings
- But they can get back after the fight with some quests (not all but some)
- The fight with Marcus is going to be difficult as he is his large army will attack the players.
- Players need to drag the smaller mobs to the tank and focus more on Marcus.
- After defeating Marcus, players now can have Jaheira as their accomplice as well as Isobel.
If players decided to bring Isobel to Marcus and let him kidnap her to the Ketheric, they need to follow these steps:
- Players simply need to go to Marcus and hand over Isobel to him
- This action means players have sided with Marcus and Ketheric
- Everyone in the Inn except Isobel will be killed along with Jaheira
- Players then follow a new quest line and will resolve the Abduction.
Taking side with Marcus is a bad choice because he is Evil and wants to kill people in the Inn as well as he will kill Jaheira who is a potential companion and a powerful one at that. Fighting Marcus will lead to few deaths and kidnapping but players can get most of the refugees back with a side quest.
That’s all you need to know about what choice to make whether to bring Isobel to Ketheric or kill Marcus or not in Baldur’s Gate 3. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Baldur’s Gate 3 and other games.