Vintage Wine bottles are a rare item, players can find them only inside certain things. The value of the Vintage Wine Bottle is $6500 and the drop rate of this is somewhat low. Vintage wine Bottles are used in multiple missions so players need to save them if possible. In this guide, you will learn the places where players can find Vintage Wine bottles and which missions require them.
Where to find the Vintage Wine bottles?
In order to find the Vintage Wine Bottles, players will need to search inside these things:
- Players should look into the dropped Supply crates whenever possible as it has a good chance of finding a Vintage Wine Bottle.
- Players should also look inside any Fridge they come across
- Players should go into the Apartment and search the whole room so they don’t miss any places
- Players should also search the items on the table as vintage wine bottles can spawn on those as well.
- Players should also search inside containers or cache and they can find containers in gas stations and apartments.
After finding the Vintage Wine Bottles, players can use the bottle for quick cash by selling them at the buy station but my recommendation would be to save those bottles as they are required for many missions like the Vintage Connoisseur mission, Vintage Collection mission, etc
That’s all you need to know about where to find the Vintage Wine Bottle in Warzone 2.0 DMZ. If you find this guide helpful in any way, you can check our website for more of such latest guides and news on Warzone 2.0 and various other games.
Read more: Where to find the gold bars and gold skulls in Warzone 2.0 DMZ.