Tekken 8 has many fights; the most exciting ones are in the story mode, where players will fight many familiar faces. The story mode has many different fights and the difficulty of these fights gets harder and harder. Players need to follow certain steps to get the normal ending players simply need to fight and win against all the opponents to get a secret ending (also a Trophy). This guide will show you how to get the Secret Ending in Tekken 8.
How to get the Secret Ending?
To get the secret ending in Tekken 8, players need to follow these steps:
- Players need to start the story mode and then progress through the story
- Players need to defeat every opponent without getting defeated once
- After reaching the final opponent of the story mode, players need to start fighting him
- There are 6 rounds with the final opponent and players need to make it to the final round
- Then players will be in heat mode and the opponent will be in rage mode
- Now players need to get defeated in this round (not any other round)
- If players are defeated before the final round (6th), they will get the game over
- Get defeated in the final round and players will get the secret ending a secret trophy.
That is all you need to know about how to get the Secret Ending in Tekken 8. If you find this guide helpful, you can check out our website for more detailed guides and news about Tekken 8, Enshrouded and various other games.