It’s been several weeks since the launch of Sunkenland and while there are a lot of issues in the game, the good news is the regular updates from the devs to patch the bugs. We got an update just a few days back the Hotifx v0.131 on 1oth September and we have another update with some key fixes. Here are the Sunkenland Update v0.132 Patch Notes.
Sunkenland Update v0.132 Patch Notes
To get the update, make sure that automatic updates are enabled from the Steam’s update settings. Open the Steam Library and right-click on Sunkenland, choose Properties and go to the Updates tab. Make sure that the automatic updated are enabled. With that said, here are the patch notes for Sunkenland Update v0.132.
- Improved password security.
- Bug Fix: Bullets now properly hit enemies even after extended gaming sessions (the hitbox bug).
- Bug Fix: Loot boxes now drop consistently after your boat is destroyed.
- Bug Fix: Chests are now open regardless of the host’s distance.
- Bug Fix: Helicopters no longer sink underground upon loading.
- Improved horizontal movement with reduced flickering, resulting in increased movement smoothness.
- Improved camera motion for a smoother experience.
- Enhanced durability for all boats.
To recap on the last update. The hotfix v0.131 fixes issues such as:
- Bug Fix: Dropped loot disappears after a few seconds
- Bug Fix: Non-hosts can’t see chests on boats
- Bug Fix: No special screen effects display when you sleep, die, drown
- Removed durability for diving fins, scope, etc