Starfield is an action RPG game developed by Bethesda Game Studios, where players embark on their epic journey through space, They will also complete many main campaign missions and side quests. Players will start with their name, then their appearance for the game. These appearances can be altered once they are playing the game and at any time. The appearance menu is very detailed so players will most likely have their own unique character. This guide will show you how to change your appearance and where to find the enhanced location in New Atlantis in Starfield.
How to change your appearance?
In order to change your appearance in the game (after the intro), players need to follow these steps:
- Players need to first go to any planet and then find the store
- The stores like Cydonia on Mars and one in the New Atlantis.
- After reaching the New Atlantis city, players need to head towards the Commercial District within the Mast District
- Then players will need to go towards the New Atlantis Corporate Park.
- One inside the Corporate Park, look for the Settled Systems News Network (SSNN) building.
- Inside the park look around until players find a store called ‘Enhance’.
- This is the shop where players can change their character’s appearance
- Inside the shop, players need to find Warner Cornell and he will open the menu
- There is a cost for changing appearance but not that much so it shouldn’t matter much (500 Credits)
That’s all you need to know about how to change your appearance and where to find the enhanced location in New Atlantis in Starfield. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Starfield and various other games.