There are many chests and items in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor that players can collect, but there are also hidden dungeons known as the Jedi Chamber. There are 7 Jedi Chambers, and they have their unique puzzles and mystery to solve. One of the chambers is called the Chamber of Duality, and players must solve a puzzle to rescue their friend. This guide will show you how to solve the Chamber of Duality puzzle in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor.
Read More: How to open Crypt of Uhrma Puzzle solution
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Chamber Of Duality Puzzle Solution
Chamber of Duality will be the first chamber players will encounter because it is part of the main story and players will be required to free Zee. Zee is stuck inside the chamber and behind a puzzle. So in order to solve the Chamber of Duality puzzle, players need to follow these steps:
- Once players enter the Chamber, they need to place the orb on the left into the Orb Coupler
- After that, a path will be shown to the players and then talk to Zee
- Players then need to look at the revealed platform and use their force ability to move the orb to its original location
- After doing that, players will see a new path, follow this path
- After that, players need to attach the pulley to the indicated location on the gate
- Then again use your force power to grab the orb (previous one) and take the orb to the coupler behind Zee
- This will show a new path and simply go through the Running wall to the left of the chest
- Players need to go to the top by using jump walls
- At the top, pull the pulley in front of you and attach the rope
- This will free Zee and you have solved the puzzle.
That’s all you need to know about Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Chamber Of Duality Puzzle Solution. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Star Wars Jedi Survivor and various other games.
Read More: How to open Crypt of Uhrma Puzzle solution and Star Wars Jedi Survivor Ramblers Reach Outpost Puzzle Solution