Sea of Stars is a turn-based RPG that follows the journey of two Children of the Solstice, who combine the powers of the sun and moon to perform Eclipse Magic. Players will be travelling to many villages in the game but one of the most gloomy and suspense-filled villages is going to be Lucent. Lucent has many secrets and one of those secrets is about the Locked Shed which is locked but players can find the key and open it. The key can be difficult to find but this guide will show you How to Get into the Locked Shed in Lucent in Sea of Stars.
How to Get into the Locked Shed in Lucent?
In order to get into the Locked Shed in the Lucent Village, players need to follow these steps:
- In the Lucent Village, the villagers have a rumour that a ghost who hangs on out the west side of the area holds the key to the locked shed.
- To get to the Ghost, players need to go opposite side of town and they will have to climb the brick wall near the garden.
- Then they need to follow the path north to reach the ghost
- After interacting with the ghost, players will find out that he needs Turbo Cookie
- To get the Turbo Cookie, players need to get the Graplou and then head to the bridge that connects the town with the locked shed.
- Then look and move towards the northern side of the bridge and climb on the small ledge there.
- Then walk until players reach the roof of The First Stage of Grief
- On the roof, there will be 2 things: two potato plants and a chest containing Obsidian Ore.
- Inside the chest, players will find the Turbo Cookie
- Then return back to Ghost and give him the cookie but after eating that, players will be attacked by the ghost
- Players can easily defeat the ghost by not using physical damage as it is weak to Moon magic
- After that, players need to go to the little grave on the left side of the hilltop
- The grave has the key to the locked shed.
- Then go back to the village explore the shed and collect the loot.
That’s all you need to know about How to Get into the Locked Shed in Lucent in Sea of Stars. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Sea of Stars and various other games.