Remnant 2 is a thrilling action-adventure game you can enjoy on your own or with 2 other friends in co-op mode. The game features a range of classes you can choose from, each with its strengths and weaknesses. There are many Armor and relics for players to farm in the game as well. Some of the armor and relics are hidden or some of them are locked behind quests. One of the items players can get is Zania’s Malice Ring which provides extra damage when players hit the weak point of the enemy. Finding hidden/secret relics can be difficult, But don’t worry, this guide will show you how to get Zania’s Malice Ring in Remnant 2.
How to get Zania’s Malice Ring?
In order to get Zania’s Malice Ring, players need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to go to Root Earth
- Then they need to spawn on the Ashen Wasteland waypoint
- Then they need to make their way to the nearby Checkpoint
- Players then will be inside a building where they need to go to the giant hole in the ground nearby
- Then players need to go past that hole and go inside the small crack in the wall
- There they will find Zania’s Malice Ring
The effect of Zania’s Malice Ring is that it increases players’ outgoing damage when they hit the enemies on their weak spots. The damage is increased by a huge 30% for 7 seconds only but players can hit the weak spot constantly to keep the 30% buff up. Red damage numbers show that the players are hitting the weakness of the enemy. Every Boss and enemies have their own Weak Spot so hit them to get extra damage in.
That’s all you need to know about how to get Zania’s Malice Ring in Remnant 2. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Remnant 2 and various other games.