Finding the ember at Hestia’s Volcano is a simple objective, but quite essential to progress in the “Fire It Up!” quest. Unlike the base game, the camera angle in the recent DLC is a pain and makes it very difficult to scan the entire area, which is the single most difficult foe you will have to battle as you search for different things in the game to complete quests. Don’t worry, we have got you covered, here is how to find the burning ember on top of Hestia’s Volcano in Immortals Fenyx Rising: The Lost Gods.
Immortals Fenyx Rising: The Lost Gods – How to Find the Ember at Hestia’s Volcano
To get the amber, you need to go atop the Hestia’s volcano. Here are the steps you can follow to get to the top of the volcano and get the amber.
- When you are in front of the large volcanic rock besides the huge doors, look right and there is a bronze block.
- You can push the block to the end of the slot.
- After you do that, climb on the block and use it to jump to the far side of the flowing stream of lava onto a ledge.
- From between the ledges, you can get to the top.
- Now, follow the rocks that are floating on lave and at the end you will find the ember.
Once you have the amber, you can return to the Alter and repair Daidalos’ machines. But, before you can perform the miracle, there are other items that you need to get such as rough diamonds. Luckily, the item is widely available in the game and should not be much of a trouble.