Silent Hill: The Short Message is the latest installment in the Silent Hill series released a few days back on PlayStation and received massive popularity. Now, if you have been grinding through this game, you will understand that the game has multiple things to do, and solving puzzles is one of the most important among them. If you are trying to unlock the C.B Door and can’t find the exact way to escape, this guide will help you with all the required information.
Cherry Blossom Door Unlocking Process in Silent Hill: The Short Message- Explained
Once you reach Anita’s apartment, you will see something strange happening. Anita’s phone will start to hiss, the picture will get distorted and these are all indications that Cherry Blossom Monster has arrived. As soon as this event starts, the house will be a maze and players need to collect five photographs to escape the location.
As soon as you find the monster in front, turn around and go out to the right side. You will reach an area with with doors. You have to choose the left door. It will take you to the first photograph. The door that you need to open for this escape has several chains. As you start collecting photographs, these chains will start disappearing. Your phone will show the face of Amelia or Maya whenever you reach close to a photograph. Below is the location of the photographs:
- Photograph 1: locate the colorful lockers and the photograph will be on the top of it. Pick it up and it will help you open one chain from the door.
- Photograph 2: This one is located on a suitcase that you can find inside a room with a bed full of stuffed toys.
- Photograph 3: The third photograph will be found on the other side of the apartment. Go to the end of the room where you find the second photograph and you will spot a hole in the wall behind the cage. Progress through it and at one point you will hear a metal robot forbid you to run. Roam around the location and you will see two rooms. Take the left and you will find the photograph on a cabinet.
- Photograph 4: This one will be found inside room 206. You will find the photo on the table.
- Photograph 5: once you get the previous photograph, leave the location and head straight down this corridor until you get past the artwork. You’ll see another metal cage as you progress. Progress through the area and eventually you will find the final photograph on a table inside the cage.
Once you have found all the photographs, you are not being chased anymore. So, open the blue door and start exploring the area. Head towards the end of the corridor and you will eventually find the Cherry Blossom Door at the right side of another short corridor.
That’s all you need to know about how to unlock the Cherry Blossom Door in Silent Hill: The Short Message.