Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous has 10 Mythic Paths that the player can choose to play. Any of the paths you choose has an impact on the type of quest you take on as well as your cooperation with your companions. Choosing some Mythic Path will have members of your team abandon you. The Devil Mythic Path is an interesting one. If you want to take this path, there are decisions you need to make quite early in the game. Stick with this guide and we will show you how to unlock Devil Mythic Path in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (WotR).
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – How to Unlock Devil Mythic Path
The Devil Mythic Path was one of the secret Mythic Paths in the game that can only be achieved after rank 8. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to unlock the devil mythic path in WotR.
- To unlock or have the option to unlock the Devil Mythic Path, you need to first be on either the Aeon or Azata Mythic Path. Only players who are already on these path will have an encounter with the devil that will lead to unlocking the devil mythic path. If you are just starting out and have the option to choose between the two. Aeon path is more suited to be a devil.
- As the game progresses, a devil named Melies will come to your court. You should allow him to be your advisor.
- Melies will advise you on a range of things, you should follow his advice every time. Not following the advice will keep you away from the Devil Mythic Path.
- Complete the Aeon Mythic Path quests and follow the advice of the devil. At this point, you won’t see much difference and the game will progress, but keep at it.
- At Rank 8, you will have the option to reconfirm your Aeon or Azata Mythic path, continue to be on one of the two mythic paths.
- At some point, the devil will come back to your court and offer you to be a Devil. Choose to be a devil.
- Next, there is a trial that the devil wants you to pass. Passing the trial will allow you to be a devil.
So, this is how you unlock the devil Mythic Path in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous.