The Crew Motorfest, developed by Ubisoft, is the third instalment in the Crew game series. Set on the island of O’ahu, Hawaii, players can enjoy breathtaking views while participating in intense races. To help with our driving and directions, the game has an AI called Cara. She is an AI companion which players sometimes don’t need as she can continue talking for too long and can even distract/irritate players. However, the game has an option to disable or turn off the AI assistant, Cara. This guide will show you How to Turn Off or Disable Cara Ai in the Crew Motorfest.
How to Turn Off or Disable Cara AI Assistant?
In order to turn off or disable the sometimes annoying AI Assistant Cara, players need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to pause the game or click on the option in the main menu
- There, players will see many options in the menu
- Then, players need to go to the “Options” option from the menu
- After that, players need to go into a sub-head called “Audio & Language”
- Then they need to scroll down until players find the “Controller Audio” option (shown in the above image)
- Then Turn the “Controller Audio” on
- In the menu, players will find the volume and then Set the “Volume” to 0
- Also, they need to turn on the “CARA” option just below the “Volume”
This will make Cara AI speak through to the player from their controller speaker. Since players have muted the speaker of the Controller, they won’t be hearing the AI Assistant anymore.
That’s all you need to know about How to Turn Off or Disable Cara AI Assistant in the Crew Motorfest. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on The Crew Motorfest and various other games.