While the style of gameplay in Persona 5 Strikers may appear easy from first appearance, you can often find yourself in the tough and struggling to keep up. Knowing how to heal in such situations is important. Fortunately, the game has plenty of options to restore the HP and SP of the players. There are specific BOND skills that can restore HP, a range of persona skills for healing, your party composition can also help you stay longer in a fight. Finally, exiting the Jail and returning will fully restore the SP. Keep scrolling and we will show you how to restore HP and SP in Persona 5 Strikers.
How to Restore HP and SP in Persona 5 Strikers
Persona 5 Strikers has brought some exiting change to the gameplay. For one the new title, although a direct sequel is quite distinct to the P5. Certain game mechanics are still intact but the game is more RPG than anything else. But, healing still works the same, especially when it comes to using healing skills. Here is how to restore HP and SP in P5S
Using Skills to Restore HP
There are in total 11 skills that you can use to restore HP in the game. They all have their own cost in SP, but are effective when you are taking damage. Be careful through, using too many healing skills will drain out the SP. You can purchase skills from various shops throughout the game and can be done when you visit the real world. Always keep a range of healing on you, especially when you are going into a Jail. Here are all the healing skills available in the game.
- Dia – The use of the skill cost 3 SP and restores little HP for 1 ally.
- Diarama – The use of the skill cost 6 SP and moderately restores HP of 1 ally.
- Diarahan – The use of the skill costs 18 SP and fully restores HP of 1 ally.
- Media – The use of the skill costs 7 SP and slightly restores the whole party’s HP.
- Mediarama – The use of the skill cost 12 SP and moderately restores the whole party’s HP.
- Mediarahan – The use of the skill costs 30 SP and fully restores the whole party’s HP.
- Recarm – The use of the skill costs 30 SP and helps revive 1 ally with 50% HP.
- Samarecarm – The use of the skill costs 30 SP and revives and restores max HP for 1 ally.
- Amrita Drop – The use of the skill costs 6 SP and cures all non-special ailments for 1 ally.
- Amrita Shower – The use of the skill costs 12 SP and cure the entire team of all non-special ailments.
- Salvation – The use of the skill costs 78 SP and fully restore HP of party and cure all non-special ailments.
Stock up on the skills and use them to heal the SP, revive, and other damages while the fight is on.
You can use characters such as Panther, Mona, and Sophia who have support skill to take up the role of support member when the fight gets intense and you can use some help. These characters have special support skills that can help you stay longer in the fight and defeat the enemies.
There are certain BOND skills that can help you restore HP and SP when not engaged in a fight such as Support Recovery and Sneak Trick. You can use both these skills together for a recovery even when you are not in a battle.
Exit the Jail
Finally, if you have drained all your SP, which means you cannot use the skills to restore the HP and you cannot continue. You can simply use the fast travel to leave the fight. When you come back to the Jail again, your entire team will have their HP and SP restored.
So, that’s how you restore the HP and SP in Persona 5 Strikers. Check out the game category for more informative guides and tips.