Any game is more fun to play with friends. Be it classics like Mahjong, or the new-gen games like Valorant; multiplayer is thrilling. The same goes for the new Call of Duty game, Modern Warfare 2. But it can be tough sometimes to add your friends or invite them to your lobby in a new game. To begin with, there are no guides on the web to help you out with. Well, here is a guide on how to invite friends in Modern Warfare 2.
How to Add Friends in Modern Warfare 2
You can follow these simple steps to add friends to your account in Modern Warfare 2:
- Go to the Social Hub.
- Click on the Friends tab and then on Add Friends.
- Enter the Activision ID of your friend and press enter to send a friend request.
If you are having problems finding your Activision ID, here is how you can do it easily:
- Go to the Settings.
- Select ‘Account and Network.’
- Click on Activision Account.
- You can now see your game tag and a hashtag followed by seven unique digits.
To add a player you recently played with to your friend list, head to the Recents tab in the Friends Section in the Social Hub.
How to Invite Friends in Modern Warfare 2?
With the help of this guide’s previous section, you have added friends to your Activision Account. It is possible to have up to five channels in Modern Warfare 2. Each channel can hold 32 players, bringing the total to 160 players. You can invite your friends to your party by simply following our instructions.
- Press the menu button and click on Social Hub.
- You can also do the same by pressing R3 or whatever the R3 button is mapped to on your platform.
- Select your party.
- Click on Invite Player.
- Press the cursor on the name of the friends that you want to invite to your lobby.
With that, you now know everything you need to add or invite friends to Modern Warfare 2. We have more content on our Modern Warfare 2 page related to the same game that you can check out for information and various guides. Thanks for reading.