Blasphemous 2 is the next chapter in the previous game’s story and players will be awaiting the return of The Penitent One. The game was developed by The Game Kitchen and published by Team17. The game continues the story from the DLC called Wounds of Eventide. Players will have many things to do in the game, like in the previous edition. Players will have many weapons and spells for players to use. Just like maintaining weapons, players must also keep their Magic level. Fervor is also known as magic in this game. Increasing the Fervor level can be very important, as players need a higher pool to cast more magic. This guide will show you How to Increase Fervor Blasphemous 2 (Magic Upgrades).
How to Increase Fervor (magic Upgrades)?
To increase Fervor (magic upgrades), players will need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to find NPC, that’s a giant floating hand.
- Players can find the Giant Floating Hands in the Streets of Wakes area
- After interacting with the hand, players will get an option to give it a Fervent Kiss item
- After agreeing to give it the items, players will increase their Magic level.
- To find the Fervent item,
- Players need to fight some enemies
- Also, collect chests from the various enemies
- Players can also complete a combat challenge
- The Fervent kiss item looks like a regular napkin.
That’s all you need to know about How to Increase Fervor Blasphemous 2 (Magic Upgrades). If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Blasphemous 2 and other games.