Starfield, developed by Bethesda Game Studios, is an action RPG game that allows players to create their own characters and allocate points to skills and traits. As players journey through space, they will complete a variety of main campaign missions and side quests. For those quests, players will be going to many places and one of the biggest cities will be The city of New Atlantis. In this city, players will be going to many players but they can easily miss the Well so this guide will show players how to Go To The Well in Starfield.
How to Go To The Well in Atlantis City?
There are multiple ways to go to the well and players can choose the way that doesn’t have restrictions. So to reach the Well in Atlantis City, players need to follow these steps:
- The first way to the Well
- Players can start at the Starport and then walk through the security scanner to enter the city.
- Then players need to go to the central statue.
- After that, take a left to see the Terrabrew sign and go to that store.
- After that, players need to go into the alcove on the left side of the store and take the elevator.
- The elevator will take the players down to The Well.
- The Second Way to the Well
- Players need to get off the tram in the MAST district and then head to the right wall.
- Beside the right wall, players will see a large elevator.
- Take the elevator as it will take players down to another part of the Well.
There is another way to get to the Well by going through the Underground path from the Lodge but this path is not recommended as it is very long.
That’s all you need to know about How to Go To The Well in Starfield. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Starfield and various other games.