Dave the Diver is a single-player adventure RPG game that offers players the opportunity to explore the deep sea and fish during the day and run a sushi restaurant at night. Players join Dave and his friends as they embark on a journey to uncover the secrets of the mysterious Blue Hole. Along the way, players will encounter a variety of challenges and obstacles, including the need to collect certain items such as White Rice.
White Rice is an important ingredient in many dishes and is essential for cooking delicious meals in Dave’s Sushi restaurant. However, getting White Rice is not as simple as finding it in the ocean or buying it from a store. Instead, players must grow White Rice at the Farm. This guide will provide you with all the information you need to unlock the Farm and start growing White Rice in Dave the Diver.
How to Get White Rice in Dave the Diver?
In order to get the White rice in the game, players need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to start continuing the main quest
- Players need to do the main quest until they reach the quest which unlocks the side quest called Micheal Bang quest.
- After unlocking the side quest, players need to complete this quest
- After completing the side quest, players will get the farm
- Now players can grow any crop they want
- Now players need to go to Otto and ask him to grow White rice
- After the request, they need to wait 2-3 days and the crop will be done
- Then simply go back and collect your white rice.
That’s all you need to know about how to get White Rice in Dave the Diver. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Dave the Diver and various other games.