Enshrouded is a survival action RPG where players will be making their base and crafting many items like their weapons and armor. At the start of the game, players will need to find various bones to make important stuff like spears, and armor and they will need lots of bones if they start doing alchemy. Collecting bones is a tedious process so finding easier ways of doing it is always helpful. This guide will show you how to farm bones fast in Enshrouded.
How to Farm or Get More Bones
To get lots of bones for crafting or alchemy, players need to follow these steps:
- The best way to farm bones is to kill and skin the animals around the base
- The respawn rate of animals is decent enough that players can easily farm them and get a good amount of food as well as bones
- Another way to collect bones is to get them from the first flame Altar
- The best animals to farm are Rabbit, rams, and wolves
- Rabbit and rams are easier to farm as they run away as they spot you but wolves can attack the players so be careful
The best way to hunt animals is to make a bow, which requires the following items:
- 5 twigs
- 1 string
That is all you need to know about How to get more Bones fast in Enshrouded. If you find this guide helpful, you can check out our website for more detailed guides and news about Enshrouded and various other games.