Enshrouded is an Action survival RPG where players will be exploring and fighting many enemies to survive and kill the enemies. There are many items that players can collect in the game and one of the most valuable in the early game will be the Strings, which helps in tying things up. This guide will show you how to farm Strings quickly in Enshrouded.
How to Farm Strings?
To farm the Strings for the collectively keeping things together (from workbench to clothes), players need to do the following things:
- Players need to start collecting every plant fiber they come across
- Players will find plant fiber by collecting the harvesting bushes and shrubs
- Players will get a decent amount of bushes when they make their flame alter
- The exchange value for strings is 1 to 3 with plant fiber, i.e, it takes 3 plant fibers to make 1 string
- Another way to farm strings is to find chests as they can have strings as well
- Players can also find strings by destroying crates, sacks, and pots
- There are always some strings lying around in the abandoned campsites
- In the mid to late game when players have good armor and weapons, the fastest way to get strings is to hunt spiders.
That is all you need to know about How to Farm Strings fast in Enshrouded. If you find this guide helpful, you can check out our website for more detailed guides and news about Enshrouded and various other games.