In our first play through, we selected the Pyromancer class for the reason it appeared flamboyant and attractive, but we wanted to play the game with other classes as well to know which class is the best. But, while selecting a class the game tells you once you have made the selection, you cannot change the class and that’s true for the character you have created. So, how to change Class in Outriders, you must ask. Well, there is a simple way, but there’s a catch. Keep scrolling to know more.
How to Change Class in Outriders
To change the class in Outriders, you have to create a new character and the catch is, you cannot change the class of the character you are currently playing with. So, you can create four different characters, each with their own class and play the game. The game progress of each character will be different. SO, after creating a new character, you will directly start after the prologue, where you will be presented with the class selection screen. Here are the steps you can follow to change class in Outriders.
- Go to the Lobby (if you are in-game press Esc and select RETURN TO LOBBY, hit E to confirm)
- Once in the Lobby, press Esc or click on the Change Character at the bottom right
- Click on + Create Character
- Choose the Gender and click on Customize Character
- Modify the appearance of the character and click on Create Character
- Specify a name for the character or go with the default, then click Save Character
- Select the new character you created and click on Proceed to Lobby
- You will be presented with the option to either skip or play the prologue, select Yes, Skip It if you want to come straight to the class selection screen.
- Now choose the path or the class you want to play.
So, that’s how you can change the class in Outriders, but you cannot change the class of the character you already created. Instead, you can make multiple characters to play the various classes of the game.