Starfield is an action RPG game developed by Bethesda Game Studios, where players create their characters and allocate points to skills and traits. As players embark on their epic journey through space, they will also complete many main campaign missions and side quests. One of the missions called High Price to Pay will make players make a choice about choosing a spot for the Armillary in the player’s ship or on an Outpost. This guide will show you how to build the armillary and decide where to build the Armillary as well in Starfield.
How to Build The Armillary?
The choice of building the Armillary on the Ship or on an Outpost is rather simple and most of the players will most likely build it at their ship anyways. Building the armillary in the Ship would make escaping Starborn much easier. In order to build the Armillary on the Ship, players need to follow these steps:
- First, players need to enter their ship.
- Then they need to walk to the cockpit
- Then go to the pilot’s seat and sit on it
- After that, players will see a screen opposite the Cargo Hold screen.
- Get close to the screen and interact with it to activate
- Then players are done and the Armillary is active on your ship.
Now if players decide to build the Armillary on the Outpost, they need to follow these steps:
- First, players need to build an Outpost
- Or they can go to the outpost or travel to the one (if they have it already)
- Then players need to open their Quest tab from the build menu
- There, players will see the Armillary option in the menu
- Click on this option and select the Armillary to place it down.
That’s all you need to know about how to build the armillary and decide where to build the Armillary as well in Starfield. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Starfield and various other games.