Remnant 2 is a thrilling action-adventure game you can enjoy on your own or with 2 other friends in co-op mode. The game features a range of classes you can choose from, each with its strengths and weaknesses. There are many Armor and relics for players to farm in the game. Some of the armor and relics are hidden or some are locked behind quests. Players will be fighting many bosses in the game and one of them is called Venom. Venom is one of the strongest bosses in the game and players will need to defeat this boss for Skewer (Weapon Mod) drops. This guide will show you how to beat Venom in Remannt 2.
How to beat Venom in Remnant 2?
In order to defeat Venom, players need to follow these steps:
- Venom is going to be the hardest boss fight besides the final boss
- Players need to focus on the Chest Core as this is its weak point.
- The most important thing to do before starting the fight is to go towards the exit as this will give players more room to fight him
- Players need to be wary of his 3 combo attack after he throws his sword
- After some time, Venom will start levitating and attack the players from above
- Players need to be most careful about the pillar beams as this deals lots of damage.
- Players also need to be wary of his sword as he can strike the ground to create root spikes. (these spikes can work as auto turret and hit players)
- Then simply waiting for their turns to get a hit in.
Players will get Dread Core as their drop which can be used for Skewer (Weapon Mod).
That’s all you need to know about How to beat Venom in Remnant 2. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Remnant 2 and various other games.