The latest Genshin Impact 3.0 update will bring in new events, and one of them is the Graven Innocence event. This event will run from the start of the 3.0 update and will continue before the version ends. There are plenty of rewards to collect while running through the Graven Innocence event, such as getting Mora, Primogems, Ascension Materials, and such. You can also unlock Collei through this method. In this guide, we will see how to complete the Graven Innocence event in Genshin Impact 3.0
Genshin Impact 3.0 Graven Innocence Event Explained
The Graven Innocence event has new quests and missions to complete to collect rewards and unlock the four-star character Collei. Here we will see how to complete the event in Genshin Impact 3.0.
Some requirements need to be met before you can start playing the Graven Innocence event in Genshin Impact 3.0.
- The event will be unlocked for anyone who is Adventure Rank 20 and above.
- Complete the following quest – “The Trail of the Wisdom God” Archon Quest Chapter III: Act I
- You can also complete “The Outlander Who Caught Wind” Archon Quest Prologue: Act I if you have not completed the above quest. This will unlock the Quick Start option on the event page to take you to the simplified version of the Graven Innocence event.
Read More: Genshin Impact 3.0 Events Explained
How to Unlock Collei For Free in Genshin Impact 3.0
You can unlock Collei, the new Four-Star Dendro user, after completing the tutorial quest called The Meticulous Craftsmanship. This is the final quest during the event. If you want to explore her backstory, you can complete the quest The Unappreciated Carving. During the quest, you have to help a craft store in Port Ormos in Sumeru and help them produce new toys.
How to Play Graven Innocence Event in Genshin Impact 3.0
Complete the following quests to unlock various rewards such as Primogem, Hero’s Wit, Mora, Crown of Insight, Mystic Enhancement Ore, and Sumeru Talent-Up Materials.
Metamorphosis of Wood
You will have to assemble an Aranara Wood Carving using the Carving Components found in the Showcase. This will help you gather Whimsical Drafts and Creative Notes, which can be exchanged in the Event Shop to get more Carving Components. You can also hand over the Whimsical Drafts and Creative Notes items to the craftsperson in the craft store.
Roaming The Jungle
There are four components for this quest, and completing them will give you Whimsical Drafts and Creative Notes.
- Snapshots – Take photos of the required creatures that roam Sumeru using the Exquisite Kamera
- Behemoth Observation – Defeat the Bosses Electro Regisvine and Jadeplume Terrorshroom found in Sumeru
- Grove Dash: Complete all the racecourse challenges within the time limit and collect Adventure Coins
- Braving the Elements: Use Dendro to defeat enemies.
All the above quests will be released gradually, starting on 24th August and ending on 2nd September. Since there are four stages to the event, they will be released every three days.
This is the last step needed to invite Collei to your team. This is also the latest in the world quests available during this event.
That’s all there is to know about the Graven Innocence event in Genshin Impact 3.0. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.