Biomutant has an impressive selection of mounts and there are several ways to explore it in such a beautiful world. However, it is quite tough to know where these mounts are located. Here we are going to talk about the Googlide and Poo-Wee Gargantua Water Mounts which are rare and special one-of-a-kind mounts that are important to get.
– Googlide is an aquatic vehicle that is the best mount to explore around in Biomutant through several water areas.
– And Pee Wee Gargantua also called a Baby Whale, is extremely fast and it can cut through any water type easily and it is very durable.
Let’s find out here how to get Googlide and Pee-Wee Gargantua Water Mounts in Biomutant?
How to Get Googlide and Pee-Wee Gargantua Water Mounts in Biomutant
You will need to know a couple of steps to get Googlide and Pee-Wee Gargantua Water Mounts in Biomutant. Follow these instructions:
Googlide is one of the first types of mounts you will get in Biomutant. In order to get this vehicle, you first need to talk to Goop and he will give you the task to enter a Sewage Tunnel and he will ask you to find out some of the parts to rescue the mount. Follow these steps to get Googlide.
1. Once you get into the Sewage Tunnel, go down the hall and open up the first hatch on the right to start the mission.
2. When you complete the rotation puzzle, the sewage will be cleaned out.
3. Then, break the wall and go straight to the sewer and at the end, you will reach near a room where you will get 6 Guerilla Miniboss and its little henchmen. You need to defeat them.
4. After defeating them, now you can get the parts from the Googlide Wrekbox.
5. Bring all the parts and give them to Goop and then you will be able to use Googlide mount.
You can get Pee Wee Gargantua by completing a quest which is taken by Gill. So, first of all, you need to find out this character in the dock at Burblebootom at the far Northwestern part of the map.
Begin your quest by speaking to the little rat, and then follow these steps.
1. First of all, Gill will give you a task called ‘Clean Surf’ in which you need to kill enemies and protect Gill as he will drop off a fish in the clean waters.
2. At the end, you will encounter a boss fight with a level 36 Snuddel, so make sure to be well equipped.
3. Once you bring the boss down, Gill will give you the location of a kidnapped Gargauntuan and he wants you to rescue it.
4. The Pee-Wee Gargantua and the Brug Camp are located in the Southeastern portion of the map in Fnackyleaves. There you need to fight with a large group of Brug’s with two Brug Bulk Brutes. So, you will defeat these enemies.
5. After defeating, go straight on the backside of the camp and free the Pee-Wee Gargantua from imprisonment, and then you can use this mount.
That’s everything for this guide on how to get Googlide and Pee-Wee Gargantua Water Mounts in Biomutant.
Also check out our next post – How to Get Crafting Materials in Biomutant?