Baldur’s Gate 3, developed and published by Larian Studios, is a role-playing game that offers players the choice of 12 classes and 11 races. As the third instalment in the Baldur’s Gate series, it continues to follow the dungeon and dragons theme of its predecessors. Players must participate in many quests and in a few of them, players will have many choices. There are many obstacles and some enemies that players need to defeat in order to make progress in the game. One of those obstacles is Arcane Turrets which players can find outside the Arcane towers. This guide will show you how to defeat/ destroy the Arcane Turrents in Baldur’s Gate 3.
How to Defeat Arcane Turrets?
In order to defeat or destroy the Arcane turrets, players need to follow these steps:
- Players need to go to the Southwest part of the Underdark
- Then they need to go east and climb the Rope to get in front of the Arcane towers
- Players then need to Defeat these Arcane Turrets which are preventing players from entering the tower
- There are 2 Arcane towers guarding the Arcane Tower so players need to destroy them both
- Players will have two methods to destroy/defeat 2 Arcane Turrets:
- Players can use the Sussur Flower Blooms
- Dealing Lightning Damage straight to it
- If players decide to use the Sussur flower Blooms, they need to have them in their inventory and then get as close to the turrets as possible
- Then they need to throw the blooms toward the turret which will disable them as Sussur Flower blooms repel magic, then players can enter the tower easily
- Arcane Turrets has a vulnerability to lightning damage so players can use their scrolls or spellcasters to deal lightning damage to the turret.
That’s all you need to know about How to Defeat Arcane Turrets in Baldur’s Gate 3. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Baldur’s Gate 3 and other games.