Baldur’s Gate 3, developed and published by Larian Studios, is a role-playing game that offers players the choice of 12 classes and 11 races. As the third instalment in the Baldur’s Gate series, it continues to follow the dungeon and dragons theme of its predecessors. Players must complete many quests to progress in the game and unlock many new things. Some quests will lead players to make some harsh but needed choices as well (non-reversible choices). One such choice is to Kill Investigator Valeria ro Sarevok Anchev. This guide will provide you with information about what choice to make between Kill Investigator Valeria or Sarevok Anchev in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Kill Investigator Valeria or Sarevok Anchev
In order to choose between Kill Investigator Valeria or Sarevok Anchev, players need to know what will be the consequences of each of the actions. Players will get the choice by following these steps:
- If players decided to kill Investigator Valeria:
- they will need to kill an hollyphant with a monocle.
- After killing Valeria, Sarevok will announce that the players are now the Unholy Assasin (bew official title).
- Players now don’t even have to fight any boss. During the process of killing Inspector Valeria, she will yell some both funny and true (upsetting) dialogue as she’s slain.
- After this Sarevok even goes on to call players their family and wants another sacrifice, players now need to kill Orin.
- If players decided to kill Sarevok Anchev:
- they will first need to refuse to kill Valeria.
- This will make Sarevok angry and players won’t get the title of Unholy Assasin.
- Now players have to fight Sarevok Anvhev, who is level 16 and also has many followers.
- This fight is difficult but it’s worth it as players will get very good loot from the corpse of Sarevok.
- Players are also now able to make Valeria their team member (need to complete the Gather Your Allies quest).
- The main villain now will be Orin so in both cases, players have to fight and defeat Orin.
The obvious choice is killing Sarevok as he is one of the main antagonists and with this choice, players don’t need to kill innocent Investigator Valeria.
That’s all you need to know about what choice to make between Kill Investigator Valeria or Sarevok Anchev in Baldur’s Gate 3. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Baldur’s Gate 3 and other games.